MainSign UpLogin ... Friday, 2024-03-29, 5:01 AM
  DOGECOIN - All the way to the moon! (Part 1) - FORUM Welcome Guest | RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
FORUM » Cryptocurrencies » Dogecoin » DOGECOIN - All the way to the moon! (Part 1) (General information about DogeCoins)
DOGECOIN - All the way to the moon! (Part 1)
ADMINDate: Friday, 2016-11-11, 0:12 AM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Administrators
This thread was created for you to have a general idea about DOGECOIN! ( Because it is a very long post i have separated the Thread by parts)

1.WHAT IS DOGECOIN?
Dogecoin is a fun, new and rapidly growing form of digital currency. This form of digital currency is called "cryptocurrency"; a type of
digital currency. Cryptocurrency is completely anonymous, decentralized, and extremely secure.

2.WHO CREATED DOGECOIN?
Dogecoin was created by programmer Billy Markus from Portland, Oregon and Jackson Palmer from Australia.

3.HOW CAN I STORE MY DOGECOINS SAFELY?
Offline wallets are by far the safest way to keep your currency. With digital currency, no one controls your money except yourself. Download the official software and store your Dogecoin safely and securely. After downloading the wallet of your choice, make sure you back up your files on a USB drive or external hard drive. After you back it up, never delete the wallet.dat file! The Dogecoin official wallet is available in two formats: Core, and Lite. The only difference between the two is that the core wallet downloads the entire record of all transactions made between Dogecoin wallets, and the lite wallet only downloads the most recent part of the record. Visit dogecoin.com for directions to download.Platforms available to host a wallet:
  • Windows
  • Macintosh
  • Linux
  • Android
  • iOS

You can also store your coin in online wallets for ease and quick access. It is an option, and sometimes a trusted option, but you no longer hold the safety of your coins in your own hands. Be as safe as you can!
NOTE: Make sure that you are using the most recent version of the Dogecoin wallet software. You can find announcements of new versions at reddit.com/r/dogecoin

4.HOW CAN I GET STARTED WITH DOGECOIN?
It is very easy to start using Dogecoin.
  • Step 1: Get A Wallet.
  • Step 2: Get Some Dogecoin.
  • Step 3: Use Your Dogecoin.
  • Step 4: Stay Up-to-Date.

5.WHY USE DOGECOINS?
Dogecoin is used with a wallet on your computer, your smartphone, or a website. You can use it to buy goods and services, or trade it for other currencies (both other cryptocurrencies or traditional currency like US dollars).
One of the most popular uses for Dogecoin is "tipping" fellow internet-goers who create or share great content. Think of it as a more meaningful "like" or upvote, with real value that can be used all across the internet.

PLEASE READ PART 2 FOR MORE INFORMATIONS!

FORUM » Cryptocurrencies » Dogecoin » DOGECOIN - All the way to the moon! (Part 1) (General information about DogeCoins)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MAKE FREE MONEY ONLINE! © 2014 - 2024
Free web hostinguCoz