THE NOT RECOMMENDED LIST!
LIST CONTAINS: 56 Sites
LAST UPDATE: 18 March 2017
A site will go on this list if it has these combined issues:
- Not paying.
- Too many complaints and negative comments are found.
- Unstable (comes and goes).
- Ties with or is owned by a previous scammer (history of scamming people or closing sites without paying).
- Deceiving and is "too good to be true" (ex: paying $100.00 per ad!).
- Constant Viruses showing in ads or on the site itself for a long period of time.
- Zero Support and no communication coming from site days or weeks.
- Many problems go ignored and unsolved for months.
- Site was sold with a large amount of debt and balances were reset without compensation.
- Resetting or moving earnings & balances.
- Site pays, then stops paying or constantly refuses to abide by their own terms/payout policy.
- Selective payments. Paying new members over old to avoid paying out larger balances.
- A former scam site with a long history of scamming sold to a new owner.
- Low Ad count for all locations for long period of time (months).
HINT: USE CTRL+F TO HELP YOU LOOK THROUGH THE LIST